Sunday, August 13, 2017

I didn't expect to wake up THIS late today!


I'm glad I warned Lili that I couldn't make it today.  If I had known how long I'd be sleeping, it have shocked even me. My head hit the pillow around 2:30 or so, and I don't remember the clock striking 3. So when I woke up to find my cell phone saying 12:20 pm, I was shocked!

- - - - - -

When I finally got up today, I proceeded to make myself lunch (some meat loaf I cooked the night before), and then wrote a couple of entries for this blog that I'll post at some future date. (Both involve hotels I booked online and the experiences I had at these places.)  But this still left me with an important question.  What should I do with the rest of my day?

Several times I thought about going outdoors, but I ended up saying "No" each time. I was enjoying being in bed in my jammies too much. So I ended up writing a couple of blog entries for future posting about two hotels that I stayed in. And then I decided to relax, as I didn't have much worth doing outside.

I did nothing of note until the evening, when I called up one of the ladies from POF. And we had a conversation that lasted almost 3 hours! It reminds me of the conversations I had with my wife when we first answered each others' personal ads. And we will speak a lot more as we get to know each other. There are reasons that I passed on this woman the first time I saw her respond to me, and I will talk about them later if things warrant. They may be minor issues or major ones - only time can tell.


- - - - - -

Tomorrow, I have to get up and get moving - if only to see a movie at 6 pm. And again, this will be a day out in Marian mode - the 6th day in a row.  It's nice to be able to have kept polish on my nails for this long....

 








No comments:

Post a Comment