Monday, July 31, 2017

Quickie: An unexpected quiet day


I was supposed to see the Cat Lady today.  Sadly, this didn't happen.  She had an unexpected guest come over (I can't go into details here), and this guest stayed much longer than expected.

So what did I do?  I stayed in bed all day, and relaxed.  Although I could have gone out en-femme, I did not.  Why?  I could think of nothing to do and nowhere to go. And since I didn't want to spend money without a reason, I stayed in my apartment where it was very comfortable.Towards mid afternoon, I realized that I hadn't done any of the vocal exercises I was given last week. So I tore the apartment apart to find the paper sheets I was given.  I'm glad that I found them in an easily accessible place.  This allowed me to start my vocal exercises for the day.

- - - - - -

While I was doing "nothing", I decided to text several people.  BXM never responded, but YGM and Vicki#2 did.  It looks like I'll be having lunch with Vicki tomorrow, and possibly driving to Connecticut on Tuesday to take a dip in YGM's pool.  It will be nice to see them again.

One of the things about being unemployed is that I have the time to see people. And I've been trying to keep in contact with as many people as possible, as being social is my link to being sane - as both Mario and Marian.  Sometime in the following week, I will likely see Ex-GF-M again - but this time at her house.  It will be interesting to see if her mother in law recognizes me or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment