Saturday, March 4, 2017

Quickie: Arranging things


Finally, I got the day right in regard to my cleaning lady coming here.  This is the first time in a while that she's come here "on time" to do her magic.  And I'm happy with that.  But it was an annoyance having to make sure that all of "Marian's" stuff was put away before she arrived.

- - - - - -

I was lucky to be up early because of GFJ's expected visit to her mom for her mom's doctor visit.  Instead, GFJ went to her own doctors in Poughkeepsie due to a GI Tract problem she's been having.  After poking and prodding, they want to do a series of tests on her to see if she has Celiac Disease (gluten intolerance), liver problems (possible cirrhosis of the liver - she rarely drinks alcohol), and other issues.  So she'll be on a very limited diet, which means we won't be going to any fancy restaurants in the near future.

While waiting for GFJ to return, I chatted with Patty (my ex girlfriend from years ago), and we will likely meet for lunch when I travel to Long Island to see my dad. She is interested in the PMP Prep course I'll be taking next week (Wednesdays fit into her schedule well), so I forwarded her the information, and hope she still can take the course.  Next up was my niece.  I told her about a promotional deal where a new airline will be flying into Newburgh, and have $69ow flights to Europe.  Since she wants to go back across the pond, I figure that she should know about these flights now.

It was a busy afternoon.  And I'm hoping we have a quiet evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment