Sunday, March 12, 2017

Out and about with no one to see


It is unusual for me to be alone on a Saturday, as GFJ is usually here on weekends. And I enjoyed being able to relax and do what I wanted all day for a change without worrying about attending to GFJ's needs.  I don't mind doing taking care of her. It's just nice to have a day to myself.

- - - - - -

I didn't bother getting up until around noon, as I was enjoying the feeling of being nestled under a warm blanket. But when I finally did get up, I took care of having my first meal of the day, and then went on to the computer to check my email.  It was the usual stuff, a lot of people trying to sell me things, coupled with some personal email from both GFJ and the Cat Lady.

Since GFJ wasn't going to make it down today, I suggested to the Cat Lady (who had noted that her Saturday might be free if her friend couldn't make it) and I get together for a long delayed German dinner.  Sadly, she was also dealing with a cold and couldn't make it. (It'd have been nice to see her again, but I'm careful not to go further than friendship.) Instead, I took the unavailability of people as an opportunity to work on NPW's new web site.

NPW has not been at the top of my list of things to take care of lately, and I knew that I finally had to start work on the site, now that NPWJ has sent me the edits she wants applied to the new site. Even though she has given me a lot, it's not perfect, and I still had questions that she'll need to answer before I go too much further in a couple of areas.

Once done with NPW, I had nothing better to do. So I decided to make a run up to Newburgh and see if my favorite saleslady was in. (She was not, having left earlier in the day.) I browsed through the store, finding nothing of interest. Since I had eaten since 1:00 pm, I figured that it would be a good time to go to the buffet - and did.

- - - - - -

As you can guess, today was a very quiet day, but one I spent en-femme.  One thing of note though - I wore a pair of women's trousers and a nice sweater. As much as this outfit was appropriate for the weather, I noticed my lack of feminine hips when I saw myself in the mirror. Other people must have noticed this too. And this makes me want to wear long tunics over leggings next winter. At least a tunic will cover my behind and help provide the illusion of having a more feminine shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment