Friday, February 17, 2017

Normally, I'd be getting into a dress...


If the weather had stayed clear, I'd be going out and about as Marian.  However, the only thing on my mind today is that I'll have to shovel the show piling around my car when the storm ends.

- - - - - -

Normally, since this is a Thursday and my cleaning lady hasn't come in a while, I'd be worrying about getting dressed before she came and to get out of the apartment. This would allow her to work without trouble, and for me to maintain the image that it's just Mario in the apartment.  Instead, I didn't have to worry about her being here because of the snow already in my parking lot at 9:00 am.


Although there wasn't too much snow yet, the snow was still coming down, and I expected to see at least 6 inches of the white stuff before I even bothered to set foot outside.

- - - - - -

Since I didn't expect to be able to do much as Marian tomorrow, I already started to plan for a day out as Mario.  I texted Ex-GF-M, and said that we will need to postpone our lunch. She said that she might be working from home, as it would be too hard for her to get to her office the day after a snowfall. In addition, I still have to pick up my backup cell phone in Wappinger's Falls - and that will likely set me back almost $100 for a battery replacement on a phone worth less than that.

- - - - - - 

Eventually, I'll be able to go out again as Marian.  Until then, I figure that I'll relax and enjoy a quiet day at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment