Thursday, January 12, 2017

Finally! A chance to go out en-femme again!!!!


It was over a week since I was out en-femme, and I was getting antsy. If my wrist and hand didn't bother me too much when trying to get dressed, I'd try to go out en-femme and get back to a more normal routine.

- - - - - - 

When I got up in the morning, I knew that dressing would be a challenge.  I still had trouble making a fist, but I knew I could button a shirt. There was then no excuse for not getting dressed as Mario, so I got dressed and went down to the Department of Labor for my scheduled appointment. 

Arriving a little bit early, I knew that I'd be cooling my heels a little bit. But I figured that paying for 90 minutes of parking would be enough for my visit.  It wasn't, but I'll get to that later.  The councilor called my name, and we proceeded with settings up so that I could apply for a training grant. If I had known what was going to be asked of me, I'd have brought a detailed budget of my yearly expenses, as they wanted to demonstrate my need for this grant. Once all the blanks were filled in, I moved over to their shared computers to start the actual grant application process.  There was one problem. The account setup sequence didn't work as expected, and we couldn't complete the application in time for me to return to my car on time. So the fellow gave me the sheet, and told me that he'd contact someone, and that I could continue the process from home.

At this point, Lili called, and we agreed to meet at Starbucks.  She has no idea of how to get from here to there without a GPS, nor can she operate simple electronic devices that well.  But we figured out how to get her to where I was going, and we got there at the same time. It was nice seeing her again, and good knowing that she has already lost 23 lbs. since her stomach surgery.

Once done with Lili, I went home and rested for a while.  However, I was itching to go out en-femme.  So I changed into Marian mode and drove up to The Avenue.  It was nice seeing DD again, but they were busy preparing for their inventory validation. So I browsed around a little, and bought a pair of shoes that I could be comfortable in while going out and about.

- - - - - -

While out, GFJ called, but I couldn't return the call.  Didn't have that much to talk about, but it would have been nice to hear her voice again....


No comments:

Post a Comment