Saturday, October 29, 2016

Quickie: Dinner with the Girls


I only had two things on the schedule for today.  First was a meetup with the FFGoW women's meetup group for dinner, and then GFJ's arrival for the weekend.  And I had the time and energy just for that.

One thing I've noticed in the month since I've gone to work is that I have grown more lethargic.  Depression?  Maybe.  But, for the most part, I don't have enough to do - and I've been letting the time roll by.  I simply need the break.

Even though I got up around 9:00 am, I didn't really get moving until 3:00 in the afternoon. This is just as well, as I didn't want to shave twice today.  Having a freshly shaved face is essential for the application of my makeup, and I seem to have developed a basic expertise in making my face presentable, and resembling a female's face as much as possible.

At 6:00 pm, I drive down to Yonkers, and made it to the meetup on time.  The usual cast of characters were there, including WPB - who I am always glad to see.  I think I'm going to make this a monthly Friday away from GFJ, as I enjoy the company of these ladies, and I think they are just as glad to have me around.

Around 9:00 pm, our group began to break up, and I got in my car for the ride home.  I found out that GFJ was just starting dinner with one of her lady friends, and that she would likely not arrive here until 10:30-11:00 pm - making it possible for me to write this short entry. At least, I'll have the time to strip and get back into Mario mode before she gets here....




1 comment: