Saturday, June 11, 2016

Quickie: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch.....


Before you decided to open this blog entry, I'll bet that you were thinking that today's post would be a venting session.  In a way it is, but it isn't the kind of venting most people might expect.

- - - - - -

When one is a M2F Transgender person, one can easily become envious of the cisgender women sowing off their femininity.  As an ad for a defunct airline once said: "If you've got it, flaunt it." And I can't blame any cisgender female for doing so.  it is one of the privileges of being female.

As the dog days of summer come ever near, women are enjoying the opportunity to wear skirts and dresses to work.  And I am enjoying seeing these women as they commute to work.  So, when I picked up lunch today, I had the pleasure of seeing a lady wearing a dress that looked perfect on her - and if they had it in my size, would have looked good on me (presenting as Marian) as well.

Damn!   Another reason to wish I were born with XX Chromosomes!

- - - - - -

On the way home, I made my way to an unoccupied "triple seat" on my trip to the Cortlandt station.  Behind me sat a woman with this dog on a leash.  When I looked around to see if something from my bag fell under the seat, the lady asked if her dog was bothering me.  I said: "of course not - I used to own a dog."  The dog (named Carla) was very quiet, but started getting anxious around Ossining.  It seems like this lady makes regular trips to Beacon, and the dog starts anticipating a happy time in the country.

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch.  This dog brought a smile to my face for the last 10 minutes of my commute.  Sometimes, it a pleasure to encounter a bitch. :-) 






No comments:

Post a Comment