Friday, June 10, 2016

It's Thursday again, and you know what that means....


It's Thursday again, and you know what that means....  GAME NIGHT!

- - - - - -

Today was a depressing day at the office.  This was, in part, because my boss was way too busy to give me the feedback I needed.  And, it was because I couldn't get anything done right.  So it was fitting that when the boss was trying to respond to my questions via email, that I was held up waiting - and was an hour late leaving the office for a Thursday afternoon.

When I got home, I unpacked my "Marian Paraphernalia"  (the cleaning lady was here today) from the closet, and got dressed in the outfit above.  Although I prefer wearing dresses, I will wear a long tunic type garment at times with a pair of leggings.  The last time I wore a variant of this outfit, I did not wear a camisole under the top, nor did I wear leggings that fit me "well".  (I also don't like exposing my bra - I'm just an old fashioned gal at heart.) So I think I look better in this picture than in the last one that I was wearing a variant on the outfit.

I eventually made it to game night around 8:30-8:45 pm, and missed the first game.  However, I played the next two games, lost the first, and won the second (for a change).  Even though I spent a little over 2 hours there tonight, it was the high point of my day.  I guess that they accept me for who I am - Marian - when I visit, and I'm grateful for that.








No comments:

Post a Comment