Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Keys - We all need them.


On Saturday, I misplaced "Mario's" house keys while cleaning up my bedroom.  This wasn't the problem it may have seemed (at first) because I was out and about as Marian from Friday evening until late Sunday afternoon.  So there was no way that I'd need Mario's keys until Monday morning....

Well... Monday morning came, I got dressed as Mario, and said "Holy S**T!!!!"  I couldn't find my keys, and I had no time to waste.  Of course, this meant that I missed the 7:35 train, and caught the 8:00 train instead. This set my whole schedule for the day a bit off, as well as put me in an ill mood.

Part of me worried all day about the loss of my keys.  Years ago, when I dated Patty, she kept losing sets of keys - and entrusted me with a set of her keys.  And she proceeded to lose the set she had, causing me to return my set to her.  Am I beginning to develop the same habit? I hope not.  But I have been under stress lately, and maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something.

When I got home, I started to look around, and didn't find anything.  But when I looked at the plastic container that contained my Styrofoam wig head, with the wig sitting on top of it, I noticed that the contents were a little askew - my keys were underneath my wig.  Maybe my subconscious is telling me that I'm not getting enough Marian time?  I'm certainly not going to get much until GFJ goes on vacation.  And as much as I want her around, I'll be glad to get a few days of Marian time in....  (Just don't tell her that.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment