Thursday, May 12, 2016

A late bite to eat with WDJ


WDJ was back in town, and I haven't seen her in months.  So I had a choice - have a late night bite to eat, or get my place cleaned up for my cleaning lady to work with tomorrow.  Guess what I did - stayed up way too late, and tried to do both!

I was a little late getting home from work, and was in a rush to make up my face and get out the door.  (It didn't help that I had GI problems, but I won't go into that here.)  By the time I was n the road, it was after 8:30 pm - and I knew that I'd get to her place at 9:30 pm, not 8:30-9:00 pm as expected.

Because of the darkness, I needed to use my GPS to find WDJ's place. And I was glad to have this modern accessory.  WDJ was ready when I got there, and we drove to Max's on Main for Ladies' night - appetizers and drinks at half price.  (There are some advantages to being trans....)  All too soon, dinner was over, and it was time to go home.  Neither of us wanted the chat to end, but WDJ wasn't feeling that great (issues with her GI tract), and I had to get home to take care of things.

When I got home, it was midnight - and I still had to "tidy" up my apartment, as well as taking a bath in epsom salts to deal with my backside.  By the time I was done, it was shortly after 1:00 am - and I passed out quickly.  And I'll hate the exhaustion I'll feel by the end of the week.....


1 comment:

  1. You're a lot braver than I would be, to stay out that late! I turn into a pumpkin by about 10! Bet you're going to be really sleepy on Friday!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete