Sunday, March 6, 2016

Quickie: I've been in quite a rush lately


I've been quite a rush this week, and it showed when GFJ came to visit last night, as I was not my normal affectionate self when we retired for the evening.  I was totally pooped, and had no energy to do anything other than sleep. This wouldn't have been so bad, except that I found enough energy to write a blog entry, but not enough to think of affection.

No, it's not as bad as one might read into the opening paragraph. But it shows how little energy I have at the end of the week, after getting up before 6:00 am, and getting 5 hours of sleep on average. And it's something I'll have to be aware of going forward in the job and in life.

Of course, GFJ had a few suggestions - such as writing a few entries in advance, so that we have more of our weekends together.  And I might do this now and then. But I'd rather cut down on frequency of writing than to cut down on the quality of what I write.

What do you think?  





 

1 comment: