Friday, March 11, 2016

I'm so tired....


Getting up at 5:45 am isn't good for me - especially when I'm usually awake after midnight.  And today was no exception, as I also had a long day at the office.  It could have easily continued after my scheduled quitting time, save that I had game night - and this was my one chance for the week to go out en-femme....

If I leave during rush hour, I can usually make a train with minutes to spare, and that's what I did today.  But once I put my head in the right position, I fell into a state of light sleep, having an occasional snore to wake me up.  Yet, when I got home, I was wide awake again, and ready to run back to Yonkers for game night.

When I got home, I changed into Marian mode and took care of a couple of computer errands before heading out.  Of course, I got there a little late, and was barely in time to take part in the first game of the evening.  As usual, I lost both games, but enjoyed myself. But I should have left early - I was losing steam quickly on the drive home, and was lucky to be awake enough to drive home safely.

Luckily, I got home safely, and had enough energy to write this entry before going to sleep...





No comments:

Post a Comment