Monday, March 21, 2016

A time to rest


It's been three weeks on the new job, and today is the first day that I feel that I've had some downtime.  Although I could have gone out en-femme again, I didn'[t do much except for hanging out around the house and watching TV.

This is a tempting thing, but not a good thing to do.  Even though I need to recharge my emotional batteries, I must plan for the week ahead.  For example, I have to prepare for NOT being able to go to Thursday game night this week, so that my boss can get in as much training at the end of the day (when he normally gets the free time) for us before his upcoming trip to Asia.

Of course, I still have several loads of laundry to deal with, and then the usual things such as paying bills and ordering stuff online.  Before GFJ left today, we were joking about Marian being told to NOT order things online, so that Mario can afford the things he needs for work. The reality is that I could use a few little things in my feminine wardrobe, but need to refresh my masculine wardrobe even more.

So, I ended up NOT going out en-femme when I had the ability to do so, and rested instead. Maybe this unplanned rest is how I deal with things - I'm not sure.  But I do know that I have a much tighter schedule this year than I did at the same time as last year - and I want to make sure that I'm able to juggle schedules successfully for as long as I want to keep working.....



No comments:

Post a Comment